• Sourcing Solutions
  • Services & Membership
  • Help & Community

Quick Details

  • Place of Origin: Sichuan, China (Mainland)
  • Brand Name: kunbao
  • Model Number: Classic
  • Material: Synthetic Resin
  • Type: Bent Tiles
  • Name: ASA Synthetic Resin Roof Tile
  • Color: Red, Green , Blue, Orange, Gray
  • Thickness: Conventional Thickness: 2.5mm Or 3.0mm(±0.1mm For The Normal Range)
  • Length: In multiples of 219 mm
  • Application: Villas, Private House, Mobile Housing, Garden Pavilions

Packaging & Delivery

Packaging Details Packaging Details:PE bag package or pallet packing,as per custom requirement.
Normally,it can load 3500 to 4200 sqms per 20' container,4300 to 5300sqms per 40' container(up to the thickness)
Delivery Time 5-10days

High-end Spanish style ASA synthetic resin roof tiles





Kunbao Building Materials






ASA Synthetic Resin Roof Tile






ASA Resin (Acrylonitrile, Styrene, Acrylate) PVC Resin






Date red, Green gray, Sky blue, Orange, Dark gray





Width: 880mm, Effective Width: 800mm

Width: 1050mm, Effective Width: 960mm





Conventional Thickness: 2.5mm or 3.0mm (±0.1mm for the normal range)







Wave Height: 30mm

Wave Distant: 160mm

Pitch: 219mm-220mm

The Length Is Customized By The Multiple Of The Pitch







Used For Flat Slope Modification Project, Villas, Private House, Mobile Housing, Garden Pavilions, Ancient Architecture And Other Roof Areas.




Synthetic resin roof tile is an excellent environmental friendly new multi-functional building materials, in countries have been widely used.


The product is made by the most advanced three-layer co-extrusion technology, the surface material using high weather resistance of ASA engineering plastics, ASA is a ternary polymer from Acrylonitrile, Styrene and Butyl Acrylate composition, with excellent durability and the corrosion resistance, to ensure that the product have bright color and color stability; the middle of the skeleton layer to increase the impact resistance and stability of tile; the underlying material is polyvinyl chloride resin (PVC), increase flexibility, to ensure its strength while increasing stiffness


Q: 1, What benefit we can get from buying your products?

A: We offer 10 years long warranty for our products, and the lifespan of ASA tile can reach to 30 years long, also our price is much competitive compare to others.


Q: 2, Can you provide different size that we need?

A: Yes, we provide tailor-made products, any specific requirements don’t hesitate to ask customer service, of cause the size range of the tiles should smaller than container’ s size.


Q: 3, How to install roof tiles?

A: Overlap, vertical overlap 150mm-210mm, horizontal overlap a wave (80mm).


Q: 4, What are the temperature requirements for the use of roof tiles?

A: The minimum temperature of -35 , the maximum temperature of 70 , all corrosive sites can be used.


Q: 5, What color of the roof tiles can you provide?

A: Gray, red, white, blue, orange, etc., if you need to customize your color, please offer the samples.


Q: 6, What kind of terms of payment will you accept?

A: we accept T/T, L/C and PayPal. Once you choose T/T, 30% advance deposit, remaining 70% before shipment.


Transaction History of the Supplier

Below is the information about the supplier's transactions conducted via Alibaba.com. If you require further details regarding the transaction data, please contact the supplier directly.

Transaction Overview


Transaction Details

This supplier has completedtransactions with buyers from .

Shipping Destination
Transaction Value
Transaction Date
Email to this supplier
China (Mainland) | Trading Company
Supplier Assessments:
The supplier supports Trade Assurance – A free service that protects your orders from payment to delivery.
Supplier's Trade Assurance Limit: US $
Learn More